HE Anno 1404 Venedig SBM Vers 1 Anno 1404 Venedig SBM Vers 3

• Hallo Cornel.

I don't really understand your problem. Do you have problems downloading the MOD or what doesn't work for you? The final version is the SBM 3.01. Here is the link.

SBM 3.01

Please also read the english description. Just scroll down a bit.

Thanks

• Hi there.

Thank you for the rapid response , As you mentioned I can not download the mod.

I have read through all the relevant information , now I know one part of SBM 3 must be put in the"patch0"of the addon and the other must be put in "maindata" either patch 1 or 2

These are downloadable from a external url server .When I tap there I get PC scrypt in text form nothing down loadable . Your guidance in how I can obtain SBM3 would be much appreciated.

I can not play Anno without the SBM.

Thank You ,

Cornel.

• Okay.

Maybe use a different browser. Which one do you have ?? I prefer FireFox. Then start the browser with admin rights. It can also be helpful if you deactivate your firewall or your virus protection for a short time. After downloading "about 5 GB" you have to unpack the RAR file. Among the unzipped files is an installer. Run this application and follow the instructions given there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then when everything is installed and the MOD is running, you need to replace the updated patch0-----which can be found on the first page of this thread------.

• Hi Syamasundara, thanks a lot for the splendid Mod!!

All the new production chains and buildings, are really well done! Anno 1404, feels like new.

Ps: it is only a detail, but is it possible to make the ornamental bridges, functional again? So goods, can pass over the bridges.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Socrato ()

• Hi Socrato,

the construction menu is a bit different. At the moment I don't have a current SaveGame from the user mod. But the elements should all be included

--------------------------------------------

I think all bridges are there!

• Ps: it is only a detail, but is it possible to make the ornamental bridges, functional again? So goods, can pass over the bridges.

Hi Socrato,

the bridges function as a road.

You must first build the bridge, then lay a path over it (road or dirt road). Then goods are transported over it.

I've added some screenshots, you can see it there.

Have a look at my You-Tube channel, there you can see videos. The link is in the signature below.

• All right. It works! Goods pass over the bridges. :prost

Ps: really nice cities on your channel! You have done, the best you can do with the SBM.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Socrato ()

• Hello. This mod is the best I have played in one of the most interesing series of ANNO. But after I install it I find some troubles that makes me sad, so would be glad if you help me to solve them because I like spending days playing this game. When I reach the citizen level and try to build vegetable farm but the visual picture of the main building is not appear, and only the 3 fields of it. Also at the Orient I build spice farm but now its fields are not visible. I install the RDA explorer and try to fix them but with no success because I have experience only in changing basic statistical data, not graphical. I should tell you that the mod is installed over the clean GOG gold version of Anno 1404 1.3+Venice 2.1 with turned off firewall and windows defender. So I look through your forum to find some solution and see this Tool One with whose help I would try to fix the visual bugs. But another problem - I can't install Addontools. Please help me to do it, I show you the picture with the error:

• Hello.

The problem that some graphics are not visible has happened before. As it turned out they were errors in the installation procedure of the SBM. You have to do it again. I think your GOG Gold version contains Anno 1404 and the add-on Anno 1404: Venice. Therefore you only need the patch 3.1 for your Anno.

So:

1. uninstall your anno completely.

2. then install your original game with the necessary patches.

3. after that install the Anno1404Venedig_Developer_Tools followed by the iaam_3.00_editor_tools.

4 when finished make a complete copy of the main game to any location.

5. unzip the download version of the SBM.

6. run application / installer SBM 3.exe.

7. follow the installation instructions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Or do it manually. (without the installer-exe)

1. delete the folders addon and maindata from the copied game

5. unzip the download version of the SBM.

6. then unzip the file SBM 3.1 Files

7. copy the folders addon and maindata into the game folder

Good luck !!

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

• Thank you very very much, now everything is clear and perfect. I can't believe that finally I succeeded installing this editor tool and i'll able to do some small corrections that I prefer as to put clay and tobacco only at the Oriental islands. Generally the mod is great, producing is faster so I can reach nobleman quicker than before and play the biggest maps, ships are cheap so a lot of great naval fights has to come, and the production chain is amazing. Small defect is that too much gold is accumulated and even before patrician I have +2 500 gold income which is too much. But this is not a problem; increasing maintenance cost by half is going to fix it. Thank you for your great job over the mod.

• Amazing Mod: especially the nice building menu with eye for detail and the innovating production chains and new buildings (in the same style as the originals) !

Until now, two little bugs:

- some ships that you build, have cargo space up to 70 tons -> but only load until 40 tons

- when you scroll over the button "Bedürfnis nach Bildung", you read "Bedürfnis nach Glaube"

- idem: when you scroll over the button "Bedürfnis nach Erholung", you read "Bedürfnis nach Vergnügen" => when you click on it, it shows it correct.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Socrato ()

• Hi Socrato,

irgendwie kann ich mich erinnern, dass du der deutschen Sprache mächtig bist....Vielleicht irre ich mich aber auch. Zu den irreführenden Tooltips kann ich soviel sagen, dass das es schon in der IAAM vorkommt........Neu in I.A.A.M. 1404 Version 2.0. "Bedürfnis nach Bildung", und "Bedürfnis nach Erholung" gibt es im ursprünglichen Anno 1404 nicht. Folgedessen ist im IngameMenü das auch nicht zu fixen. Zum Thema Laderaum.....Bräuchte ich mehr Angaben......Was mir dazu einfällt ist, dass ich bei Spielestart die Schiffe (z.B. Amarda)mit 70 to und mehr ausgerüstet habe. Im Ingame wird jedoch zu Beginn immer nur die 40to geladen und entladen.....Im weiteren Spielverlauf wird die Ladekapazität dann durch Errungenschaften wieder hochgepimmt.....

• In der Tat. Ich war falsch. Ohne Upgrades, laden Schiffe nur 40 Tonnen. Es gibt keine Bugs in diesem wunderbaren Mod. :thumbup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Socrato ()

• Hi ! Sorry that I bother you again but I have one last question(I promise that it's gona be the last one). I see that almost all production fields of your mod are very unvaried: 3x3 or 3x4 in size and I ask you is there any easy way to change their size or they are graphically decoded into GUID numbers? For example I want my crop fields to be 6x6, not 3x3 or my tobacco fields to be 2x6 in size. I look through the beginners modding guide in your forum at annozone.de but don't find any answer. Also I open the .cfg file of the crop production field but there are only colors and textures. The other files - .ifo and .gr2 that catch my attention are only visual and video files and I don't see they are related to my problem. I want to change only the field size not their image or construction. I would be very grateful if you help me for the last request. You may respond me in German if this is easy for you I can translate it for myself.

• Hi and hello.

Of course there are possibilities to change the field sizes. But to explain this is not done in two or three sentences. It took me several weeks to understand the functions. Because the fields are related to different Guid's.

But only changing the field size doesn't help. You certainly want to see the fruits and plants growing. Or with animals it would be nice that they are in the enclosure (in a certain number). But now you have chosen a really difficult topic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe it will help you if I describe the files you need to edit.

For example tobacco plantation.

Here you need the following xml and txt files

In "maindata" patch1

1. guids.txt -----path--- data\loca\ger\txt\guids.txt

In "addon" patch0

1. assets.xml-----Path----- addondata\config\game

In the guids.txt you are looking for the guide for the tobacco plantation

30081=Tobacco plantation

Then go to assets.xml and search for the plantation by ID (30081)

That would be this one:

<Asset>

<Template>FarmBuilding</Template>

<Values>

<blocking>

<BlockingRules/>

</Blocking>

<BuildCost>

<MoneyCost>2500</MoneyCost>

<ProductCost>

<Wood>4000</Wood>

<Tools>6000</Tools>

<Stone>10000</Stone>

</ProductCost>

<NeedsIntermediatelevel>IntermediateTools</NeedsIntermediatelevel>

</BuildCost>

<Building>

<BuildingLevel>Citizen</BuildingLevel>

<StatisticsCategories>Property</StatisticsCategories>

</Building>

<ContextMenu>

<EntryList>

<Item>

<ActionType>Cultivate</ActionType>

</Item>

<Item>

<ActionType>StopProduction</ActionType>

</Item>

<Item>

<ActionType>InstantPickup</ActionType>

</Item>

<Item>

<ActionType>Refill</ActionType>

</Item>

<Item>

<buildGUID>30551</buildGUID>

</Item>

</EntryList>

</ContextMenu>

<Danger/>

<Farm>

<FarmerGUID>10822</FarmerGUID>

<FarmFieldGUID>30551</FarmFieldGUID>

<FarmfieldCount>3</FarmfieldCount>

<Fertility>SugarCane</Fertility>

</Farm>

<FeedbackEventEmitter/>

<Hitpoints/>

<Influence>

<InfluenceRadius>18</InfluenceRadius>

</Influence>

<InfoLayer/>

<KIModule/>

<MaintenanceCost>

<ActiveCost>15</ActiveCost>

<InactiveCost>5</InactiveCost>

</MaintenanceCost>

<Mesh/>

<Object>

<Variations>

<Item>

<Filename>data/graphics/iaam/okzident/003farmen_plantagen/tobaccoplantage/s_almond_grove.cfg</Filename>

</Item>

</Variations>

</Object>

<Selection/>

<Standard>

<Name>Tobacco_Farm</Name>

<GUID>30081</GUID>

<Versions>Anno1404;Beta02;Addon01;Addon02</Versions>

</Standard>

<TradingPrice/>

<WareProduction>

<ProductionTime>28000</ProductionTime>

<Product>SugarCane</Product>

</WareProduction>

</Values>

</Asset>

In the asset of the plantation search for the "FarmFieldGUID" (30551)

These

<Asset>

<Template>FarmfieldObject</Template>

<Values>

<blocking>

<BlockingRules/>

</Blocking>

<BuildCost>

<MoneyCost>25</MoneyCost>

</BuildCost>

<Building/>

<Farmfield>

<Farmtype>Hemp</Farmtype>

<HarvestGUID>70123</HarvestGUID>

</Farmfield>

<Mesh/>

<Object>

<Variations>

<Item>

<Filename>data/graphics/iaam/okzident/003farmen_plantagen/tabak_felder/tabak_field_3x3.cfg</Filename>

</Item>

<Item>

<Filename>data/graphics/iaam/okzident/003farmen_plantagen/tabak_felder/tabak_field_3x4.cfg</Filename>

</Item>

</Variations>

</Object>

<Selection/>

<Standard>

<Name>TobaccoField</Name>

<GUID>30551</GUID>

</Standard>

<TradingPrice/>

<Hitpoints/>

</Values>

</Asset>

The fields can be found in the paths of the filename ----maindata" patch1

<Filename>data/graphics/iaam/okzident/003farmen_plantagen/tabak_felder/tabak_field_3x3.cfg</Filename>

</Item>

<Item>

<Filename>data/graphics/iaam/okzident/003farmen_plantagen/tabak_felder/tabak_field_3x4.cfg</Filename>

cfg files are directly related to the ifo files. In the ifo file the field size is defined by the entries BuildBlocker. Not very easy.

1x1

<BuildBlocker>

<Position>

<x>2048</x>

<z>-2048</z>

</Position>

<Position>

<x>2048</x>

<z>2048</z>

</Position>

<Position>

<x>-2048</x>

<z>2048</z>

</Position>

<Position>

<x>-2048</x>

<z>-2048</z>

</Position>

</BuildBlocker>

</Info>

2x2

<BuildBlocker>

<Position>

<x> 4096</x>

<z>- 4096</z>

</Position>

<Position>

<x> 4096</x>

<z> 4096</z>

</Position>

<Position>

<x>- 4096</x>

<z> 4096</z>

</Position>

<Position>

<x>- 4096</x>

<z>- 4096</z>

</Position>

</BuildBlocker>

</Info>

3x3

<BuildBlocker>

<Position>

<x> 6144</x>

<z>- 6144</z>

</Position>

<Position>

<x> 6144</x>

<z> 6144</z>

</Position>

<Position>

<x>- 6144</x>

<z> 6144</z>

</Position>

<Position>

<x>- 6144</x>

<z>- 6144</z>

</Position>

</BuildBlocker>

</Info>

And so on

6x6 would then be

<BuildBlocker>

<Position>

<x> 12288</x>

<z>- 12288</z>

</Position>

<Position>

<x> 12288</x>

<z> 12288</z>

</Position>

<Position>

<x>- 12288</x>

<z> 12288</z>

</Position>

<Position>

<x>- 12288</x>

<z>- 12288</z>

</Position>

</BuildBlocker>

</Info>

If you made it this far, you need the HarvestGUID (70123) from Guid 30551

Looks that way.

<Asset>

<Template>SimpleObject</Template>

<Values>

<Mesh/>

<Object>

<Variations>

<Item>

<Filename>data/graphics/iaam/okzident/003farmen_plantagen/tabak_felder/tabak_field_plantrow_01.cfg</Filename>

</Item>

<Item>

<Filename>data/graphics/iaam/okzident/003farmen_plantagen/tabak_felder/tabak_field_plantrow_02.cfg</Filename>

</Item>

<Item>

<Filename>data/graphics/iaam/okzident/003farmen_plantagen/tabak_felder/tabak_field_plantrow_03.cfg</Filename>

</Item>

</Variations>

<AllowRandomDirection>0</AllowRandomDirection>

</Object>

<Standard>

<Name>tabakfield row</Name>

<GUID>70123</GUID>

</Standard>

</Values>

</Asset>

The growing plants are addressed here. Excuse me. But from here on you have to dig through yourself, because this is really not easy (without a completely unpacked game) to position the plant rows correctly according to your desired field size and let them grow.

Greetings

Syam

• Thank you very very much. Yesterday I made some tests with changing the guid numbers by switching the fields of sheep farm with the vineyard. :) By the problem was that the sizes I wanted to set was not into the game cause they are unpopular like 1x4, 5x5,2x5 and so on. Now I know where to search and what to do to solve my issue and I'm very grateful about you. It's not difficult to be understand, because I have experience modding ANNO, especially 2070. It's just a very hard and long lasting work but I like it and will do it. Thank for showing me where to search for, it looks easy with those constants ''x''and ''z''. Аt first glance won't be hard to set fully grown fields without those growing animations. I don't intend to make the new mod after all, only to adjust small corrections into my game preferences. Bye bye! ;)