Modify language

• I know, that new buildings, products etc. added by IAAM 1404 are not compatible with other languages. So other languages are not supported - i cant see any labels on new buildings, products(tooltips).... How can i add my own labels ? Ca you tell me some process how to do it ?(for example from eng lang. labels to czech lang labels)

Many thx for answer

• I don't know wich file it is, I'm sorry.

Can anyone tell him where the location of the tool-tip-files is/are? My ANNO-Games are not installed.
    The language files ar laying in one of the lang.rda's, but i don't now the exactly place.

Thanks a lot.

• the englisch files are in eng0.rda. Use the RDA-Explorer to change them in other language. In german for example its the ger0.rda...

Good Luck!

• guids.txt, addontexte.txt and other files. These are all text of the game, you have to change your cze0.rda's and add all new GUIDs and tooltips.

add news from where ? In eng0.rda arent these folders and i havent any ger0.rda

• not the files. YOu need a translatator and the ger0.rda, then add the new GUIDs in the cze0.rda. It's very much work.

Sorry, if my english isn't good enough to say, what I want to say.

• not the files. YOu need a translatator and the ger0.rda, then add the new GUIDs in the cze0.rda. It's very much work.

if i want do what you write, i have to install IAAM in ger. language, that extended things from iaam rewrite original folder ger0.rda

i havent ger0.rda... pls if you have, would you upload it for me ?

• If you have a english version of IAAM you can use the eng0.rda, I think.

There in all .txt-files you have all GUIDs. Translate their names and text into your language and add them to your lang.rda.

That's the way. But you need a IAAM-version in English or German.

• Not patch0, the iaam tooltips are in patch1

The easiest way, i think, copy the folder maindata/patch1/data/loca/eng and rename it to maindata/patch1/data/loca/cze, then you should have the english tooltip.
    At last, you can translate the tt_normal.txt from engl. to cze.

• Not patch0, the iaam tooltips are in patch1

The easiest way, i think, copy the folder maindata/patch1/data/loca/eng and rename it to maindata/patch1/data/loca/cze, then you should have the english tooltip.
    At last, you can translate the tt_normal.txt from engl. to cze.

ok, but where i have to copy this loca/eng ? - to patch1.rda and rename it to cze ?