HE Anno 1404 Addon SBM 2.0/3.0 BBM Vers 2.0/3.0

• Hi Dark_Angel_TM.

It is difficult to explain in text form.

The best thing would be if you send me the configurations.

For this, I need your assets that you created for this in assets.xml.

Then I still need the "cfg" file and the "ifo" file.

You can pack everything into an archive and insert it here as a file attachment and send it to me.

• nemos-inis.de/suite/index.php?attachment/10344/

In the file: Config Shipyard_GUIDS.txt, I wrote the GUID of the shipyard from which I created the new one. They are signed in English.

Their GUID:

38021=Small Shipyard - Original

74213=Small Shipyard (N) - Created by me.

The files you asked for in the same archive

Files with "cfg" and "ifo" also find in the archive.

Thank you.

• Try this..

Perhaps a few more comments:

If you want to duplicate a harbour building in Anno 1404, there are usually problems with the entry "<BuildWithStoneBase>1</BuildWithStoneBase>".

I have removed this entry from the asset 74213.

You also have to change the name

<Name>SmallShipyard</Name> to <Name>SmallShipyard_II</Name>

Because otherwise the computer opponents don't know which shipyard to build.

Then, if it still doesn't work, change the entry

<ObjectPosition>Coast</ObjectPosition> to

<ObjectPosition>Harbour</ObjectPosition>.

Also, I don't understand some changes in the "ifo".

In particular, some changes to the

<dummy>

<Name>stonebase01</Name> /

<Name>stonebase02</Name> /

<Name>stonebase05</Name>.

Here, you actually only change something if the<BuildBlocker> is changed. But the values are still the same. If you do not configure the values of the stonebase in the area of the BuildBlocker, problems can also occur there.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Greetings

Syam

• ENG

Hello Syamasundara!

Thank you for your help with the shipyard!

The problem was in the line:

<BuildWithStoneBase>1</BuildWithStoneBase>

I deleted the line as you wrote.

The shipyard is now under construction.

But...

In your mod - SBM-BBM, there is a middle shipyard and a special shipyard where medium ships and flagships are built...

You have that line, and the shipyard is built normally.

It turns out that I delete this line I can't see under the shipyard mooring wall, but I can build it...

How do I not delete this line and build the dockyard as well as the original?

I am very grateful to you for your help!

But still, how to fix this problem with the mooring wall?

Is there any way to fix it?

• Hello.

It is difficult to understand what exactly you are describing now.

The translation programs online and offline are not always good.

Therefore,

it would always be good if you make some pictures / screenshots and add them here in the thread.

• Hi SBM,ler..

Ein kurzer Hinweis:

Die SBM 3.0 ist Finish.

Wenn nicht irgendwelche groben Fehler auftauchen wird es für die MOD keine weiteren Updates mehr geben..

Auf diesem Wege möchte ich mich bei allen die dabei mitgeholfen haben die SBM auf ein gewisses Level gehoben zu haben bedanken..:hug:D:Blume:Blume

Natürlich werde ich den Support weiterführen..

Auch freue ich mich immer wieder über eine Info Eurer Bau,- und Spielerfolge.

Also legt doch einfach mal ein paar Screens hier ab

Bis dahin weiterhin viel Vergnügen.

Gruß

Syam

• Die Frage die ich mir ständig stelle ist. Was hast du anders gemacht als SD in Sachen KI? Mich hat das immer abgeturnt, dass die KI sich geschlichen hat aus dem Spiel. Und immer alle. Das die KI immer raus geht macht das spiel dann schlicht und einfach langweilig. Zumindest für mich. 1404 ist für mich nach wie vor das Anno schlecht hin.

Sagt mal führt die KI auch Krieg in deinem MOD? Ich hab ihn noch nicht angefangen. Noch nicht Winter ;=)

• Hi Lanzelot..

Die Frage die ich mir ständig stelle ist. Was hast du anders gemacht als SD in Sachen KI?

Ich habe die KI komplett umgekrempelt..

Ich musste den CG´s aufs kleinste beibringen wie sie die gemodeten Elemente verarbeitet und einsetzt.

Sagt mal führt die KI auch Krieg in deinem MOD?

Natürlich..

Sie sind auch etwas heftiger...

Sie greifen in der SBM auch sämtliche Hafengebäude an.. Also man kann seine Inseln jetzt nicht mehr (nur) mit dem Bau von Fischerhütten absichern..

• I download History Edition Anno 1404 Addon SchönBau-Mod 3.0 / BeautyBuilder-Mod 3.0 1.0. The game always crashes while loading the main menu. I can see the loading page of BeautyBuilder-Mod 3.0 1.0. but it crashed without any error message while entering main menu. It doesn't crash without the mod. I read the instruction of installation already, and started via UBI with the application - Anno1404Addon.exe. Do I miss anything?

• Hello,

Do I miss anything?

I can't say.

The way you describe your process, you haven't actually done anything wrong. But I need more information to be able to look at it more closely.

Can you take some screenshots after installing the SBM.

Please take a picture of the file structure of the whole game folder.

Then a screenshot of the file structure of the "addon" folder.

And then another screenshot of the file structure of the "maindata" folder.

You can insert and send these pictures here in the thread under "Dateianhänge".

• Hi Syam, I think I found the potential issue. I kind of add the file one by one and found the crash will happen once I replace the data01.rda. I think this file might control some initiation from Anno1404Addon.exe. I also check some installation tutorials on Youtube and found that not sure why my game version is old one v4.00.4253 / 1.4514.940870 . Already asked a customer support for it. However, just want to say thanks to you. Great mod and can't wait to build the Venetian buildings!

• Hi Bokhalil.

Do you have enough building materials? To upgrade to Patrician you need 4t of wood, 2t of tools, 4t of stone per house. I can also see that your budget is in the red. If the info is not enough, please send me your savegame.

• RU:

Здраствуйте Syam!

Можете подсказать в каком файле можно поменять стартовые корабли с ресурсами?

В вашем моде: Флагман с армадой. Очень много кораблей!

Хочу для оригинальной игры сделать что то похожее.

Но не могу найти файл в котором задаются стартовые корабли и ресурсы на них.

Помогите пожалуйста.

EN:

Hello Syam!

Can you tell me in which file you can change the starting ships with resources?

In your mod: Flagship with armada. A lot of ships!

I want to do something similar for the original game.

But I can not find the file in which to set the starting ships and resources on them.

Help please.

• Hello Dark_Angel_TM,

you will find the entries in: addon\data1\addondata\config\game\properties.xml

Open the properties.xml with an editor. Search for "<Armada>"

There you will find the ship configurations and their options for cargo, etc. In the original properties.xml it looks like this.

<Armada>

<ShipConfig>

<Item>

<ShipType>15912</ShipType>

<ShipLoad>

<Wood>40</Wood>

<Tools>40</Tools>

<SaltFish>40</SaltFish>

</ShipLoad>

</Item>

<Item>

<ShipType>15913</ShipType>