AMM and Ornamental buildings / zierelemente

• Hello,

I am trying to use AMM to get access to the ornamental buildings and also the additional inaccessible building models that are used on the NPC islands.

I downloaded AMM, installed according to the instructions, but now I have two problems:
    1. Installing any mod seems to break the game. I start a continuous game and build houses, but only one peasant moves into each house, no more. If I remove the mods the game goes back to normal and works again. Is there a way to fix this / what have I done wrong?

2. I cannot find any mod that will allow access to all ornamental buildings: that is the 'normal' ornaments and also the NPC building models. There seems not to be any such mod in the AMM list. I found some old pages with such mods, but the links are broken. Can someone show me where to download such a mod (or how to mod the game myself to achieve this)?

I have read many many pages through google translate (Ich kann nicht Deutsch sprechen ...) but I cannot find the answers to these problems. I understand enough German to read with google translate.

Hope someone can help - Thank you! :)
    Chris