Die Grenze von IAAM?

• Hallo! Zunächst möchte ich erwähnen, dass ich nicht Deutsch sprechen, und meine Übersetzung wäre seltsam oder lustig. Nutzen Sie bitte die korrekte Grammatik für mich, damit ich es übersetzen konnte.

Ich frage mich, wie weit kann IAAM nehmen Anno 1404. Vor langer Zeit erinnere ich mich Lesen eines Vorschlags Thread, wo ein mod Vorschlag detaillierte asiatischen Städten, mit ihren eigenen Bedürfnissen, Klassen-und Produktionsketten. Wenn ich es finde, werde ich einen Link und eine Übersetzung.

Ein weiterer mod schlug vor, die Karten größer, viel größer.

Also ich frage mich, was sind die Chancen, dass irgendwann ein IAAM Spiel größte Karte würden vier verschiedene Klimazonen haben: arktischen Norden (Schnee), Norden (Gras), Süden (Sand) und Fernost (Asien).

Ich weiß Aufbau einer asiatischen Stadt wäre leicht, seit 1701 beschäftigte die Asian Gebäude, und sie können über bis 1404 portiert werden.

Aber was ist mit der Karte selbst?

ENGLISH:

Hello! first I would like to mention that I do not speak german, and my translation might be weird or funny. Also please use proper grammar for me so I could translate it.

I was wondering how far can I.A.A.M take Anno 1404. A long time ago I remember reading a suggestion thread, where a mod suggestion detailed Asian cities, with their own needs, classes and production chains. If I find it, I will provide a link and a translation.

Another mod suggested making the maps bigger, much bigger.

So I was wondering, what are the odds, that eventually, an I.A.A.M game largest map would have four different climates: arctic north (snow), north (grass), south (sand) and far east (Asian).

I know building an asian city would be easy, since 1701 had Asian buildings, and they can be ported over to 1404.

But what about the map itself?

• If you find the mod, you do not need to include translations, either the
    users speak english or they are able to use the google translator,
    except you know somebody who is able to write it ;-)

As far as I know the Editor has the value 2048 as the maximum.
    The
    Island Mover (not a mod) 3584 as the max. which is, I think really
    large! But SD wrote, that such a large map could have problems if you
    put to many islands inside.

One worth considering aspect is the buildings-menu which is in IAAM nearly completely full (and the c-option allows only different styles/textures).
    The next thing is, that it is impossible to include more requirements of the population. IAAM has outbidden the whole capability.

And yup, some people already have included asian buildings into Anno, but they will be ptobably not inserted into IAAM.