7zip Data error when trying to extract setup_iaam_4.0.7z

• Hello, I am new here and have recently picked up Anno 1404 again.

Very eager to try out the I.A.A.M improvements.

I have downloaded the 64-bit install file of IAAM version 4 from the http://iaam1404.projectanno.de/start_eng.htm page.

When I try to extract the 7zip archive, I get a "Data Error" on 3 of the 4 included files. I have re-downloaded the archive 3 times to confirm that it is not a download corruption error. Each time I get exactly the same error. A screenshot of the error attached. I have looked into the 7zip help resources to troubleshoot this, but all indications are that it is a problem with the original file. Have also downloaded the most recent version of 7zip.

Could I ask if there is another download location or if somebody would be able just to confirm the integrity of this archive for me?

Any other advice perhaps?

• No Luck! downloaded the 7z archive onto another drive and got the same errors in both 7zip and Winrar. :(

Is it possible that the source file is corrupt? Could anybody independently confirm this by downloading and running 7zip "Test Archive" or WinRar "Test" on the file?

• No, the file is fine.

I just downloaded it again and it works with 7Zip, WinRar and DeamanToolsLite.

Sorry, but there must be something wrong with your system.

Either you don't have enough memory or something else is preventing you from unzipping the 4GB archive.

Try another PC or ask a friend to unzip the file for you.