• Hallo Leute, ich suche eine Karte mit zwei speziellen Inseln (habe beide markiert), welche sich relativ mittig in der Karte befinden sollten (ähnlich wie diese Karte) + zusätzlich nur noch der Pfannkucheninseln im Norden. Piraten aktiv und drei NPC's. Noob Einstellungen, alles auf rießig und viel vorhanden.

Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen mit einer Seed Nr.? :)

• Moin John,

ich habe da leider auch keine Ahnung.

Aber im UBI-Forum gibt es noch einen Beitrag aus uralten Zeiten

(als versucht wurde alle Kartennummern ...) mit vorhandenen Bildern!

> Thema: Kartennummern

Entscheidend sind da nur Kartengröße & Inselgröße
    Bei Korsaren & Vulkan an, oder aus, wird nur je eine Insel ausgetauscht.

Die anderen Einstellungen ändern nix an der Inselauswahl.

Ich hoffe, Du findest dort etwas.;)

Gruß,

Soricida

Ich bin ja nicht Neugierig, aber wissen möchte ich es schon!

• I have a card that I am using. It's a hardcore card. I set it up so that you have all the islands you need. The ones in red are the ones you pick at the beginning of the game. You have enough ships, supplies, gold, and honor to do this.

What I do is take the main island to the north. Then take all of the red north islands. While you are doing that, take a ship, go to Lord Northburgh and get the scrolls from him and take them to Grand Vizier.

As soon as you get the ship from Grand Vizier. Take the main island in the southern islands. Then use the 4 oriental ships to conquer your other southern island.

What I do on all the islands in the north and south. I've put northern warehouses around the islands so that none of the other players can take part of the island. I use these warehouses because it costs less to build. You can change them to oriental once you've got enough supplies.

In addition, you do not have to set up camps around this island on the two main islands, North and South. Because the other players will never be satisfied with them.

Send feedback

History

Saved

Community

[attach = '9970'] [/ attach]

• Besides, I only buy tools. Yeah, it looks like all the gold, honor, and ships you start out with. It seems like you are cheating. But you really don't. Yes, I don't have to worry about gold and honor.

But everything else has to be built. You still have to deliver everything to your people.

Plus if you want the card with weak players on it. I can change things and upload another card.