Installing SBM and getting the extra's

• Hi there!

Recently I came across SBM and installed it succesfully after some difficulties (see here). Just to be sure, here are some questions.

1. Do I have to deinstall the IAAM mod I already had in order for the SBM to have full effect?

2. In video's such as this one I see some structures (such as a bridge with a wooden roof) that were not available in the IAAM, but more strikingly I also notice the terrain elevations. How do you get that effect?

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

• Hi,

no IAAM needs to be pre-installed for SBM.

The SBM is not dependent on another MOD. It only has the name IAAM SBM 3.2 because it is originally based on this MOD.

For the SBM you only need a copy of your installed original Anno 1404 version. If you have installed the SBM through your game with pre-installed IAAM you have to do it again. Otherwise it is possible that some bugs appear in the gameplay.

The bridge with the wooden roof is a construction which is only listed in the SBM. The IAAM does not have it. I can't say anything about the elevation of the terrain. Here I have not made any changes. The islands come from the IAAM. Whether the developer has made any changes here is not known to me.