Transfer localization data from IAAM 3.2 to 3.4

• Hello everyone.

Excuse my English, it is not my native language =). I have the IAMM mod 3.2 with russian localization info (names, tooltips and etc) in rda files (subfolder loca/rus). But in this version of IAAM mod I can't build the army units, because supply building is absent in building list. I have installed IAAM 3.4, but then tooltips and descriptions of IAAM added items, buildings and etc are gone. I have tried to add localization info (loca/rus) in IAAM rda files from IAAM 3.2, but this gave no results. Have I skip something details ?

• Hm, how do you translate IAAM 3.2 to russian? Or do you take the english files? As far as I know, IAAM havn't native russian files. If you have added the tooltips manually, please write, how do you do it with IAAM 3.2 and how to you try it with IAAM 3.4. Currently I don't understand this.

• I had not translate IAAM 3.2, but I have downloaded already translated version of IAAM 3.2 from some web resource. I think the author of this translation modified IAAM rda files by adding russian localization (txt files), using rda explorer software, and it works fine. I have tried do same thing with IAAM 3.4 (extract localization txt files from IAAM 3.2 and add it to IAAM 3.4), but tooltips and descriptions of IAAM buildings are gone =(.

• Ok, that's the problem. In IAAM 3.4 some new buildings are implemented, so the files doesn't fit anymore. So, either you use the english version of IAAM (download in "Kontor") or you translate the texts by yourself. The second way requering a lot of work and needs familiarize oneself with the structure of ANNO, but I think it possible. :daumen