I.A.A.M. 1404 Version 3

• Moin fmrfmr,

willkommen hier im Forum.

Ich habe nur Anno 1404 + das AddOn Venedig.

Aber nach allem was ich bis jetzt gelesen habe, kann man für die Version von Gog auch Mods benutzen.

Nur die Anno-Version von "Steam" verhindert anscheinend so etwas!

Gruß

Soricida

PS: Zeige doch dann auch mal ein paar schöne Bilder...

Ich bin ja nicht Neugierig, aber wissen möchte ich es schon!

• Danke, Soricida,

dann probiere ich das mal, wird aber wohl leider erst nächstes Wochenende klappen. Aber Vorfreude ist ja bekanntlich die schönste Freude :)

Und schön, dass es hier noch eine aktive Anno-Community zu geben scheint.

LG Max

• Eine Bemerkung :

Ich habe in einem Endlosspiel, eine Orient Insel von Guy Forcas übergenommen und sehe dass die Vorräte sich bleiben füllen bis zum Maximum, ohne dass ich etwas produziere.

Ist das ein Bug oder so gewollt ? :hää

• I know this is in English but it works fine with the Steam version. Yes at one time before Steam update the Add-on it didn't work. It only work on the base game not the add-on. But now it works on the add-on.

I know that's in English, but it works well with the Steam version. Yes, before Steam updated the add-on, it did not work. It works only with the base game, not with the add-on. But now it works on the add-on.

• I Have Been Using IAAM Mod 1.5 And Im Going To Start Useing 3.4 ..

However Does v3.4 Have Any Graphic Mods Included ?

Because Comparing v1.5 To v3.4 The Graphics Look Different And v3.4 Looks Horrible, If There Is

An Included Graphics Mod Then Can I Disable It ....

• Agreed. IAAM 3.4 is perfect !: Great: cheers

It's almost "perfect." A LOT of Anno 1404 again thanks for mod, so I can not complain. I just wish I had the time / patience to dig into the files and perform the corrections myself.

Something I would really like to add is SOME of the items from the Shonbau version of the mod (eg the smaller marketplace buildings). Otherwise, I can't really complain about the cities/farms I can build now. :)

[Blockierte Grafik: https://i.imgur.com/Q1PoZuZ.jpg]

• It's almost "perfect." A LOT of Anno 1404 again thanks for mod, so I can not complain. I just wish I had the time / patience to dig into the files and perform the corrections myself.

Something I would really like to add is SOME of the items from the Shonbau version of the mod (eg the smaller marketplace buildings). Otherwise, I can't really complain about the cities/farms I can build now. :)

[Blockierte Grafik: https://i.imgur.com/Q1PoZuZ.jpg]

How About A Cheaper One Cart Oriental Market Building So We Dont Have To Use The Wooden Occidental Market Building

As That Really Makes The Oriental Farm Areas Look Ugly .....