Problem with Instalation IAAM and SBM

• Hello,

I have problem with installing mod's... Installing IAAM 4.0 starting game everything is great starting continious game and only thing I can build is marketplace, villiger house and few decorations I cannot build a road... I read that I should get someone profile with the all the buildings I have the file but I don't know in which folder have to place it...

SBM the game not even starting just black screen and nothing happening. I even start learning German to see from YT vid's if I am doing something wrong during installation. Please help cause since I watch some beautyfull cities on YT I dont want to play vanilla version...

Thanks in advance

• Hi Mscislaw87,

please excuse me if I don't have a solution for you right away. However, with such messages (and you are not the first) it is quite difficult to understand your problem. Therefore, I ask simply times. Which Anno 1404 version do you have installed? The old 32bit version or the new 64bit History-Edition? Also, I need to know (I speak for the SBM) did you read the MOD description carefully. For an English explanation, you have to scroll down a bit. There you will find everything you need to know.
    Greetings Syam

• Hey Syam,

I have History Edition and 64 bit version. Yes I read description and I fallow it still game not even start. What would you advice for my problem? Thanks in Advance.

BR

Mscislaw