Missing textures SBM 3

• Hello,

First, I would like to say thank you for this amazing mod. The parts I have seen have been great.

I am having issues with missing textures. I am missing the vegetable farm and the alternate entertainment item, (I think it's a campfire). I was able to play with the mod installed until the need for vegetables kicks in. Since I can't build them, I can't progress. Is this a known issue that has a solution? I am playing a GOG version of 1404 gold.

Thank you again.

CH.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Channa ()

• Hello Channa,

Sorry but !

Which Anno 1404 do you have installed...? Is it still the old 32bit version, or are you playing the new 64bit history edition...?

If you play the old 32bit version the problem you describe is mostly an installation problem, or the original patches......

"Main game: Anno 1404 + Addon + Patch 2.1 or Anno 1404 King Edition + Patch 3.1 or Anno 1404 - v.3.1 Gold Edition"

are not preloaded.

Here is the latest patch for "Anno 1404 v.3.1 Gold Edition"

I think you are the 4th or 5th user who has the problems.... Please check if your main game has loaded all patches... If not, you have to fix that first... Then reinstall the SBM 3...

Also I recommend you to change to the History-Edition... For the SBM 3. 32bit there will be no more updates or support.

Greeting Syam

• Hi Syam,

I have re-downloaded my game and your mod and so far everything is working. Thank you very much for your reply and thank you for all your hardwork.

Cheers,

CH.