Installing Schönbau Mod: Bootstrapper required

• Hello everyone,

I enjoyed IAAM a lot and wanted to install the SBM as well, for which I found installing instructions here. However, when I run the program, I get the following message: Dieses Paket kann nur von einem Bootstrapper aus ausgeführt werden, which ends the installation procedure. As a Dutchman I can understand the message, but I do wonder what this 'Bootstrapper' thing is. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

• Thank you for your reply. I did download the rar-file, found three files in the package, unzipped the package, but all I got then was this file: SBM 3.2.msi. I tried it again, with the same result. Most likely I'm missing something, but I'm not experienced in these matters.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Dante Diagoras () aus folgendem Grund: wrong term used

• For the mod you have to do the following steps first:

1) Make a complete copy of your main game to any location on your PC.

The mod only works with the following game versions

• Anno 1404 + Addon + Patch 2.1 ------ or
    • Anno 1404 Königs-Edition + Patch 3.1------or
    • Anno 1404 Gold-Edition Vers.2.0.1.5010

2) Download SBM 3

3) Unzip the packed file.

3) Run application / installer SBM 3.exe.

4) Follow the installation instructions.

Please download the mod again.

When you have downloaded the MOD you will see a single RAR or ZIP file.

Depending on which software you use for packed files. Unpack the MOD.

If you unzip it you will see three files. (Look at the screenshot i have send.)

Afterwards you click on the application I have shown in the middle with a green arrow.

After that the installation routine opens. Follow the installation instructions exactly.

good luck