Deep Gold Mine & Asian Warehouse

• How Do You Get Access To The Deep Gold Mine I Already Have The Attainment But What Am I Missing ?

Also What Do You Need To Access The Asian Warehouse ?

• I Have The Deep Copper Mine Which Comes After The Gold But The Deep Gold Mine Does Not Show Up In The Menu..

As For The Asian Warehouse I Put The Mouse Over It All It Says Is You Can Only Build One Warehouse Per Island..

Both My Occident & Oriental Islands Are Metropolis,s And I Have All Mining Attainments , So Please Tell Me What Am I Doing Wrong ?

I Have Over 20,000 Inhabitants & 4.2 Million But Currently Only 2000 Honour

4200 Noblemen

2475 Patricians

1635 Citizens

2096 Peasants

1749 Beggars

5850 Envoys

2970 Nomads

• Just asking when it comes to all your people are they on one northern island and one southern island or on many islands. Because you have to have them all one north & south for it to work. You can't have them on many islands.

• You can only unlock level 2 attainments, if you have unlocked at least 3 level 1 attainments, etc

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Socrato ()

• Just asking when it comes to all your people are they on one northern island and one southern island or on many islands. Because you have to have them all one north & south for it to work. You can't have them on many islands.

I Have 2 Islands For Inhabitants , One In The North Which Is The Occidental Which Inhabits The Beggars ,Peasants , Citizens ,Patricians & Nobles & One In The South Which Is The Oriental Which Inhabits The Nomads & Envoys...

• Ok Im working on a new game. I was using the SBM mod and it over wrote the auto save Iaam game. When I get to the point where those show up I'll let you know. If it works in my game.

• Ok at 4000 Noblemen got the deep copper mine but no deep gold mine yet. There is one more a attainment on the mining one, but it does tell you at what level you have to reach. That might be for the deep gold mine.

• I'm at these levels and no deep gold mine yet. Plus I map my own maps. At this point in time I'm just keeping my head above water on keeping them supplied with goods. The other thing too I'm on a hard core map too.

5240 Noblemen

2700 Patricians

255 Citizens

368 Peasants

0 Beggars

5475 Envoys

825 Nomads