Where is the salt mine? I couldnt find the salt mine

• Hello there. Please help me. I was playing IAAM game and I can't build a salt mine. I saw a video on youtube that builds Salt Hut (at coast using salt water) but in the 3.4 patch, there is no option for salt mines/salt hut. No options for Brines either. So I can't farm salt in anyway. Thus I can't advance. Please help me;(

• Sorry because I cant speak German. These are all the screen shots that I took. Shows construction buildings which are not empty (Screenshot 5)
    No symbol of salt/brine in any tab. Please help sirs :(

• It will show up once you get some people on your Island. I don't really know how many. That works with most any the in the game. Things work on how many people you have on the Island.

• Hello,

I appreciate you creating this thread as I have the same problem and not yet resolved it. I have over 1000 peasants on one island and 350+ nomads on a desert island. I still have no option to build a brine mine or or salt hut. I also tried populating an island that has brine as a mineral deposit, thinking that maybe it would appear if that island had inhabitants, but nothing. If you could shed any light? Many thanks in advance.

Ahhhhh just figured it out...didn't realize you could click the button to switch between public buildings and mines / scenery. I'm smrt.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von bvl () aus folgendem Grund: Solved the problem

• Help me! I just downloaded this mod. And i get 500 peasans but I don't fond any farm salt in order to build it!

And the IA gets them!

How can i get them??