Anno 1404 - MOD required for additional shortcut Keys assignment for ships

• Hi, I am playing Anno 1404, and which, in my opinion, is one of the best games I have ever seen and played. It is just too good to be left un-played.

However, I need the help of someone who is expert in creating mods. The issue is that we can assign only 10 ships to the shortcut keys 0-9. So if we have more than 10 ships, we cannot assign more shortcut leys, which is very disturbing during the gameplay because of many ships are left forgotten, non-moving, in some ports, especially when you have quite a big operation. Of course I am not mentioning the ships that have trade routes already assigned as they are automated and do not require shortcut keys assigned. But I am mentioning the ships that are manually operated and required shortcut keys assignment.

We need a MOD to be created to extend the shortcut keys assignement to include the NU keys 0-9 or such as the SHIFT + the keys 0-9or CTRL + 0-9 keys. Something like that. Can anyone help...PLEASE...

Thanks

• Hi Ranig,

the shortcut key 0-9 are actually for groups of ships. You can put single ships into the advanced menu places.
    I'm sorry, I think here is nobody who want or to be able to do that.